More about my early life



Mummy is helping me write about when I was so young,   This so everyone can read about my first adventures.
When I got to my new home I couldnt go outside for a few weeks because mummy said I need to have some more injections (not sure what they are) but something to do with keeping me healthy.

So for the first few weeks of being in my new home I had to play in the garden.  This was fun because it was all new.  mummy had bought me plenty of toys to play with.


One of my favourite toys is this squeaky one. 

Mummy says when I can go out I will meet the other dog in the family, his name is Luther and mummy says he is a frenchie.  whatever that means
Look at us in the pic ha ha

 It will be my first christmas soon (2017).  Mummy told me that we will see someone called Santa.  I think he is a human who gives out pressies at christmas. I will be going with some friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oct 2017